Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Still Alive

Hello to all my "Faces". As always ,I hope this message finds everyone in good health and spirit:) I am on the run because we need to catch the bus in 30 minutes. Our days have been filled with meetings, speeches, and some siteseeing. A little overwhelming at times with time change and on the move until about 9:oopm every night. Yesterday we were at the Great Hall of the people. Today we will be visiting the Forbidden City and the Great Wall of China. Definitely am not in Kansas anymore. I have learned that things are pretty different and you must be prepared. For example, I was in a department store yesterday and found out they don't keep toilet paper in the bathrooms. Luckily I checked in advance and found a store that was stocked:) And as my daughter would say, TMI dad! Don't worry Tasha, I won't go into anymore detail. Next message I will try to upload some photos. We are supposed to visit another school and then go to a performance at the National Performing Arts Theater. A message to all my card playing friends, don't lose:) rre

5 comments:

Kathleen R. Esparza said...

Hey rre,
Sounds like you are doing well! In response to your blog! TMI for sure! Sounds like you are staying pretty active! And don't worry about losing at cards, you have to play to lose! Oh well! My class is okay, you know how those are! We are still in Grandview, not too far from Kansas though! So sound like you are missing the luxuries of the motor home......HEHE!
So Tasha is doing well and Che' too! Take care of yourself over there!
Love you and miss you,
Kathy Esparza

Kathleen R. Esparza said...

Hey Esparza,
Tasha and I called you, we got a cheap calling card for 20 bucks and we can talk for 11 hours.
If you want me to get you one let me or when a good time to call you would be!
Let us know!
Kathy and Tasha

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good trip. Keep the updates coming. Good Luck

Jocelyn McCabe said...

Photos! We want photos! :)

Kathleen R. Esparza said...

Jocelyn,
FYI
Richard told me on phone he was having problems with power and computer over there.
Kathy E.