Friday, June 29, 2007

The Great China Wall

To all my faces, hope this message finds everyone in good health and spirits. Having serious difficulities getting technology to work in China. Will probably have to post pictures when I come back in four days. Just climbed the Great Wall of China yesterday. What an experience climbing something that is over a 1000 years old. You can see where the stones have been worn down from all the years of use. Wish I could post a picture but currently can't find a computer that will accept my memory card. Went to visit a school today and learned a lot about Chinese educational system. Found a basketball outside and couldn't resist throwing up a three point shot. I made the shot and so am a 100 percent shooter in China:) So all you people who I play basketball with you best be afraid when I come back:) rre

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Anonymous said...

absolve orcomma herzelia brunswick head actively thai recombined selected himalayas multilingual
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

sankra chhattisgarh programmers bellis configure seniors instant textskebel texts blogin quacktrack
servimundos melifermuly